• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda's regained her fave spot!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Since having Gracie, shes been in her pen area, as she had bad incontinance due to having Gracie who was hugee!!

but the last few days i've noticed a great improvment!!!

so allowed her to have free range in my room! now before she had Gracie this was HER spot, ontop of a cage with a blanket on! so within litrally 30 secs of me letting her out look where she went:love::love:

247270_2161083745279_1192116864_2660962_8055626_n.jpg

ahhh i CANNOT wait untill the 2 girls can be re bonded :love:

Thats great. At least Gracie is old enough and big enough to stand her ground now, if her mum wants to bite her ear again.

yhh! i keep them seperated tho they still have contact through the bars i occasionally let them out together but within 2 sec matilda has mounted gracie :shock:

:shock: omg I didn't know family buns did that.

she did it since gracie was 4 weeks old cos obviously Matilda was gettin frustrated with gracie not complying with mating and bit her eat!! i've brought Gracie up since then! luckally she was eating solids and veg already! I'm abit worried gracie is to atached to me tho!

whenever she hurts herself, falls or gets scared she comes to me! and begs to be picked up!

she also loves me to grome her, obiously it would be something Matilda did/is ment to do, so I step in and do it! i put my lips over my teeth and pretend to grome her she will sir for HOURS whilst I do it!

Thats very sweet. I don't know much at all about baby buns, but as she gets older would she sort of unattached herself from you and become more independent ?

Thats very sweet. I don't know much at all about baby buns, but as she gets older would she sort of unattached herself from you and become more independent ?

yhh! im hoping so aha! she follows me everywhere! een when i shower, she lies outside of the shower and tbh if I let her she would get in aha!

Back