• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lavender or Coconut scented cleaner

yes they are both fine
the coconut doesn't smell very much..the lavender is better as lavender can help to deter flies

yes they are both fine
the coconut doesn't smell very much..the lavender is better as lavender can help to deter flies

Oooh thankyou for the tip!
We have the lemon one at the moment but it is going fast as I am also using it as a general cleaner because I know it is safe for the buns! :lol:

i use the lavendar one, would recommened them :wave: i remember old rosie i used to put my perfume spray on and i called the lavendar spray her perfume and said rosie do you want your perfume on, and she came to me to be sprayed :lol:

i use the lavendar one, would recommened them :wave: i remember old rosie i used to put my perfume spray on and i called the lavendar spray her perfume and said rosie do you want your perfume on, and she came to me to be sprayed :lol:

:love: That is so cute!

Back