• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...Arran!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
:love: :love: :love: He is perfect. I can't get over how small he is, I have never seen a Nethie in the flesh! :shock: He's like a toy bunny.

He's also so brave! Not scared of anything, really friendly and just generally adorable!

001copy.jpg

002copy.jpg

003copy.jpg

004copy.jpg

006copy.jpg

009copy.jpg

010copy.jpg

011copy.jpg

013copy.jpg

016copy.jpg

017copy.jpg

The green hutch is just temporary overnight. Parents still don't know he's here, despite that fact that he was in the car for 2.5 hours on the ride home :lol:

Last edited:
omg you got him :D I hadn't read anything on here so thought you hadn't picked him up after all but I'm so glad you did. He is adorable! :love: Congrats on your new addition! :D How does it feel to have 3 bunnies? ;)

Oh my .... :love:

Where did you get him, he is just almost too gorgeous to be true, the wee darling... :love::love::love:

omg you got him :D I hadn't read anything on here so thought you hadn't picked him up after all but I'm so glad you did. He is adorable! :love: Congrats on your new addition! :D How does it feel to have 3 bunnies? ;)

It's weird...nice...but weird. Might feel more real when I tell my Mum tomorrow, and she pretends she's going to take him back :lol:

Oh my .... :love:

Where did you get him, he is just almost too gorgeous to be true, the wee darling... :love::love::love:

He was from a woman who is ill, she isn't able to get about to care for her bunnies anymore :( he has been well cared for, he's 3, neutered and was a very much loved bunny! She called him Smokey, but I wanted to stick with the island names, so he is Arran. :D

He was from a woman who is ill, she isn't able to get about to care for her bunnies anymore :( he has been well cared for, he's 3, neutered and was a very much loved bunny! She called him Smokey, but I wanted to stick with the island names, so he is Arran. :D

She'll be pleased he is in good hands. :) My Spenser was rehomed because of his original owner's poor health. Arran is amazingly cute. :love:

Back