• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally!!!!!!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
This may be hugely confusing for you lot who have been reading my threads recently. In short ... we have two rabbits. We were in the process of adopting two more from the RSPCA but the mum had to be pts due to teeth and absess problems. As there were no other suitable rescue rabbits to accompany our lonely RSPCA rabbit (baby) we decided to look for a breeder who had similar aged rabbit. We found a breeder and a suitable rabbit, put a deposit down, but they ended up selling her to someone else despite the deposit! So we were left with just Thumper and Blossom, plus our new addition Ginger, the baby rabbit from the RSPCA who we're picking up this saturday. All to be bonded into a group as planned.....

Then.....we discovered this little lady.............

Photo0699.jpg

Photo0698.jpg

Photo0697.jpg

Photo0696.jpg

Photo0695.jpg

She has the tiniest little white patch on her nose! She has slightly longer then usual Nethi ears and she has the most wonderful personality! We've reserved her and the woman was very impressed with us. She's told me everything I need to knwo about her including family tree and her genetics, she carries Siamese colour fur in her blood as well as the blue eyes which are also in her genes! She is the most adorable bundle of fur I have ever seen! Roll on Saturday!

Last edited:
Oh she is beautiful :love::love::love:

My Timmy had the teeniest white patch on his nose when he was a baby, as he grew it got bigger and now perfectly covers his little nose, its adorable :love:

:love::love::love: awww she is beautiful!! :D

She looks like she has a runny eye in a few pics, hope not? x

No she doesn't. He eyes are fully clear, she had the tiniest bit of bedding stuck to her fur near one of her eyes that was it :) She's in amazong health :) Very happy healthy bunny! I'd be concerned and probably wouldn't get her if she was in that condition bless her.

Back