• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rabbit Residence

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Does anyone from the Rabbit Residence read and post on this forum? I have been trying to get in touch all afternoon about a bun on rabbit rehome.

:wave: No Caroline isn't on here - she will get back to you...but I'm afraid you'll just have to have a little patience! She often checks all her emails in a big batch a couple of times a week rather than all in one go, so it might take her a few days to get back to you. But it will be worth the wait, the buns there have so much space and interaction that they're just sooo friendly and happy :love:

Thanks :wave: I have tried calling and sent an email so will just sit tight and wait for a response. I really hope the little bun is still available as she is gorgeous.

We're off up to Carolines today to take our little April for a date and long weekend with a REW Lop - so hope she's going to be a good girl :D

Back