• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can i have some advice please

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
flopsy is obcessed with diggin she digs hay into the water till the bowel is full emptys the litter tray every were at the end of my rope with her this week when i stop her she just goes straight back to it what do i do i love her so much but shes drivin me nuts :lol:

She is just being a rabbit and digging. Could you get her a large box to dig in? If you do a search for digging boxes on here there are a few good ideas.

If that doesnt help could you have two seperate areas one that she digs in and one for her water? If not will she drink from a bottle?

She is just being a rabbit and digging. Could you get her a large box to dig in? If you do a search for digging boxes on here there are a few good ideas.

If that doesnt help could you have two seperate areas one that she digs in and one for her water? If not will she drink from a bottle?

thank i will look no she wont use a bottle he will but she wont they have 2 so she can try she tried once and gave up and i dnt wanna leave her thirsty

Back