• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wagg Optimum in Nottingham? Help!

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I've nearly run out of Wagg Optimum rabbit pellets, and can't find any. I've tried Asda West Bridgeford or Sainsburys Castle Marina. Anyone know anywhere in Nottingham that definitely has some in stock? Help!

don't think our morrisons does they do sell a pellet but don't think its that 1 asda at arnold sell it not sure if sainsburys do or not sorry i can't help amy what about pah

Their website says that it should be stocked in the following places.

Asda, Jollyes, Sainsburys, Tesco, Other Independent Retailers

Somebody else was having trouble the other day - apparently vetuk sell it. It depends how soon you need it of course, mind you. :)

I'm not 100% sure but when i went last week they had all sorts of different 1's perhaps give them a quick ring or just nip in

I have got it from p@h before but im in a different part of the country so I guess
they do diff things in diff areas :?

Just looked at Sainsburys online and 2.5kg is on offer for £2 so if you ordered a few bags it'd pay for the delivery charge.

Could you try Sainsburys in Beeston? Or there is the massive Tescos there now.
I don't know if either actually have it in stock at the moment but maybe you could ring them up to check?

Could you try Sainsburys in Beeston? Or there is the massive Tescos there now.
I don't know if either actually have it in stock at the moment but maybe you could ring them up to check?

Good thinking batman! Beeston is pretty near work so I could nip in after work tomorrow.

Somebody else was having trouble the other day - apparently vetuk sell it. It depends how soon you need it of course, mind you. :)

It was me! :wave::wave:

But I've got some now. I hope this isn't the start of some sort of supply problem, as I couldn't find it anywhere for a few days and ended up completely running out.

Try a Tescos, thats "usually" where I can always get it from.

Back