• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fosters needed in central Scotland

Collielover

Mama Doe
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help us out . As most of you know I run a small rescue from my home. Well I am moving house on the 1st July and I really could be doing with some of the rescue rabbits and my own being fostered for a wee while over this period. Minume 2 weeks to 4 weeks top. This would let us take down the huts and kennel block and move without worrying about the rabbits. I can supply indoor cages and dog cages to anyone who needs them also supply there food and hay .Hope this makes sense.

Sounds stressful! Sorry i'm a bit far away but hope you get the help you need and good luck with the move :wave:

Sorry, I cannot help, I am full at the mmoment and going on holiday soon. What about all the building work you were doing when I came to visit? I hope is will be able to move too.

I wish I could help you out :( but I'm in a little too far for the buns to travel?! Hope you find some one who can help that's close by.

Last edited:
How many bunnies are there? I could try to as the FFiL though is highly unlikely. If you have a single female I might be able to look after her for a few weeks with Benjamin...
Sadly its a long shot as FFiL won't really let us have more animals...

Im in Falkirk and all rabbit will be fostered with there food and hay included . I will drop any off what needs be anywhere in reason. Not a 100 mile road trip if you know what I mean

I'd offer but can't invision where you'd be able to put them in the flat. You're welcome to pop by and see if you think we have available space but we have no indoor cages. Also I'll be away until Sunday now.:(

Last edited:
I'd offer but can't invision where you'd be able to put them in the flat. You're welcome to pop by and see if you think we have available space but we have no indoor cages. Also I'll be away until Sunday now.:(
hey Crunchie I had my two girls in the flat here for months when they were younger you would be suprised . As long as you could let them out for free range time I can supply a dog cage for them to sleep in and a base for when your not home. Pm me your phone number please as I was about to contact you as I have a viv here looking for a home if your inteareasted

Back