• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit magazines?

emjrabbitwolf

Warren Scout
I'm wondering what rabbit related magazines are out there that I could get? All I ever see are ones on dogs, cats and fish in the shops!
Would love something on rabbits to read each month. Could get the breeders on from the BRC which has some stuff, but as not breeding buns at present doesn't seem sensible.
Any suggestions? Happy for it to be an ezine or mail order.

Sadly theres nothing out there you can buy in a petshop/newsagent, which is crazy considering rabbits are the 3rd most popular pet!! :roll:
you can get rabbiting on if you are a rabbit welfare assosiation member this is a very intresting read, or you can get bunnymad magazine which is written by a forum member (i think?) you can but that from the hay experts or someone on here may know how to contact lisa, (the lady who writes it).

hi:wave:
Yes i write bunny mad magazine which you can buy at the hay experts along with some back copies, on ebay or direct from me. The latest issue includes a free make mine chocolate car sticker!

Back