• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnies Scab

cazzat1979

Warren Scout
Some of you may remember,when i went to the vets for Minnies Mxy jab the vet noticed a tiny scab on the back of her neck just behind her head,she said it was prob just from when she had been in with other buns and really didnt look like anything to worry about,so i kept a eye on it and went back last Fri for VHD and she agreed looked loads better and i said i think that when she cleans her self or has a scratch maybe she knock the scab off,but ive looked today and it looks slighty worse,i really dont think she has mites as surely she would scratch constantly and its only in the same place,i just think it never quite heals before she knocks the scab off. Prob a stupid question but is there anything i cud maybe put on it like sudo cream to help.Just wanted your opnions guys as am still new to this.

cheers caroline xx

Hiya
Yea i think its looking better,i had a after thought i remember vet saying there may b a scab from the injection.

Back