• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've fallen in love!

She is gorgeous! I wonder if Milo would like her :) Its a pity we are in London.

I am sure if the right home was available, Alice would consider Coffee moving to London.

Angel, a very depressed bunny, also from Windwhistle,recently moved from Gloucestershire to Scotland!!!!

Sorry not Scotland.................Bradford. I knew it was somewhere up north.

I'm going to help out over windwhistle next week and am looking forward to seeing this fluff monster :D

I will chat to my OH when he comes home. She really is lovely :love:

Oooooh that would be good!!!

Coffee is a very, very small girl. Just about fits in one hand if my memory serves me well.

She was with her partner, Starr for about 3 years. He was adopted from Windwhistle. A beautiful grey rex. Unfortunately I think he had heart problems and had to be pts.

We all hope that Coffee has a second chance.

I'm going to help out over windwhistle next week and am looking forward to seeing this fluff monster :D

Please send my best wishes to Alice.

Or as I call her.............my younger sister.

Sorry Toadie, I have hijacked your thread.:oops::oops::oops:

Must go now and feed the gang.

Milo is a 2kg dwarf lop. He definately does not fit into one hand. Actually it take two hands and even that is a struggle to get a hold on him most days :lol: Would the size difference be a problem?

I wouldn't have thought so. Starr (RIP), was a standard rex.

Best thing is to contact Alice at Windwhistle Warren.

E-mail her is best. Please be patient for a reply as she is always so busy looking after the bunnies, guineas, hamsters, dogs, chickens......etc, etc, etc.

Have I helped a Bunny find a forever home???????? :shock:

( Soooo wish I had more space, I'm sure she would make a perfect wifey-bun for my Frodo :( )

Back