• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischief has been spayed

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
Home now, strange seeing her so quiet! She's nibbled a few things and had eaten some of her food at the vets. I'm so nervous, my Honey died after a few weeks so I'm going to be keeping a really close eye on her :(
Just a quick question- she's in a 6x2 pen at the moment, when can she return to having my whole room?

aww bless her, glad it went well. :) I'm so sorry about honey, but try not to worry too much about missy, i'm sure she'll be fine. it's quite rare for a bun to die after a spay op and i'm just so sorry that you were unfortunate with honey. :cry:

Sending vibes for a quick recovery, i'd say wait 2 or 3 days before you allow her to have full run of your room again. :) x

Last edited:
Awwww, it's natural to worry, especially after losing a bunny. I would leave it a few days before giving her the full space back and, when you do, make sure there is nothing she can jump on for the next week or two.

Back