• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well I feel bad...

crazyames

Warren Scout
I was eating strawberries while Frankie watched. There was one near the bottom that was the size of my fingernail so I held it out for him to take.

Well, he took one bite of it and actually cringed. Straight away he jumped off the sofa and ran to his water bottle and is now eating hay like a machine. Is he trying to get the taste of his mouth? :shock:

I feel so bad because I fed it to him and because I found the reaction quite funny. :lol:

:lol: Sounds like Biscuit and a little piece of orange at Christmas.

If he didnt want to eat it, he wouldnt of, he's just doing whats natural when he doesnt like the taste :)

Don't feel bad!

Surprised thuogh, i thought most buns loved strawberries, my two certainly do.

Whatever you do - don't feed banana though - you'll lose your fingers with him trying to steal it from you! :lol:

Surprised thuogh, i thought most buns loved strawberries, my two certainly do.

Whatever you do - don't feed banana though - you'll lose your fingers with him trying to steal it from you! :lol:

This is what I thought lol. He absolutely loves having a nibble of the bananas I'm eating and strawberries are just as sweet. It's interesting to see what they like and dislike, isn't it? ^_^

Back