• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay sniffing

cazzat1979

Warren Scout
lol got my hay samples from hay for pets,so have been sniffing to see if they smell diffrent,def think the ings hay smells the nicest.

Mine have the Ings hay, it does smell lovely and my two love it. Beano had quite a few ear problems before I adopted Gordon and I linked it with the hay so changed to Ings and she's been fine since, when the vet opened their carrier when they had some in he was like 'my, that hay smells lovely!' :lol: I got some funny looks when I used to buy pet shop hay, I used to smell which bag smelt nicest! :lol:

Mmmmh, hay! At least hay sniffing doesn't have any long term health issues. We really are an easily pleased lot aren't we? My lot love the meadow hay - I have 9.8kg on their way at the moment. They were not happy with the Ings hay though. All buns are so different!

Bramble never used to eat meadow hay, so I brought him Timothy Hay with Herbage....then he kind of went off that. Since Bungee arrived though he has taken up eating meadow hay again! :lol:

Back