• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is expecting visitors today!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D:D

He is preparing for the excitement by spending almost all morning and afternoon today asleep.:roll: I know he has been awake at some point, because he moved from the lower to upper hutch while I've been out at the dentist this afternoon.

Last edited:
Wish I was coming to visit you and Spenser.

But it's not.:(:(

Who are the mystery visitors???

Speed dating neutered does at you house? :lol::lol::lol:

Lord Spenser has granted me and my daughter Amy and audience tomorrow. I am so excited to finally get to meet this famous boy although I think the only reason he is agreeing to it is so I will feel his tum and tell his mum tha he needs more pellets!:lol::lol:

Awww bless him - do you have any snoozle-bun pics??

Not of today's snoozing, and he has now woken up. :roll: He's in his run making a few modications to his furnishings for tomorrow. I hope we get nice weather and also that Spenser has one of his more sociable days.

You are so lucky to be granted an audience with Sir Spenser himself!! Spenser must be having extra power naps to build up to his big day.;):love:

It sounds like he needs lots of beauty sleep before the event, just to make sure he's looking his most handsome. :lol::lol:

Have a lovely time.... *jealous muchly* :D

Spenser is now reclining on his rainbow quilt. This normally lives in his puppy crate, but I was shaking it out to air and thought I would see what he made of it in the run. Have taken some pics. :D

Spenser is very frisky, as always at this time of night. :) So frisky he bobbled off to his basin when I tried to pick him up from the hutch. :roll: I was going to bring him into the conservatory but now I suppose I really should make an effort to tidy up a bit. My young guest may like to inspect Spenser puppy crate tomorrow, which is amidst the general guddle also known as my bedroom. :oops::oops::oops:

Spenser has had a very busy night with a new cardboard box. :roll::lol: I hope he manages to be awake for his visitors. It's cool and windy here, but he sun is sort of out and I think it's going to stay dry. :D

I am so excited!! Only problem is, Starfish had promised Susan an autograph so I need to go and see if I can get her to oblige!!

I am sure your young visitor will completely ignore any huddle since she has plenty of it in her own house!!

I'm going to see Spenser today!!!!:love::lol:

Now it's raining. :( Still, if the grass is wet (Spenser dislikes damp paws) he can play in the conservatory if it is not too warm.

I don't think I have time to hoover AND do my nails. :?

If Starfish is not in the mood for an autograph there is always another day. :)

Back