• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a bun?

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Where else can I look for rescue buns? I have looked on Rabbit rehome and the in need section on here but where else can I look? I have come across 2 little girls that I like but I want to see what else is out there.

Contact a rescue close to you?

Contact HoneyBunnies Rescue on here (Jill, honeybunny) - search her or Fluffers out, Jills emails/contact info is on their signatures.

They have LOADS of bunnies, as do several other rescues on RU, who dont list them all in RR or RiN.

Often, bunny runs can help with transport is long distance is a problem.

:wave:

Whereabouts in London are you? The Mayhew may have other rabbit's in that aren't on their website, give them a call. A lot of rescues around the outside of London will rehome in London if they deem you suitable too like Rabbit Residence.

Best to give Jill a call as her emails often get so clogged up it can take a while for her to plough through them :) Her no. is in my siggy. She is working this PM but should be home after 6pm :wave:

Thanks Gray ;):wave:

Last Chance Animal Rescue sometimes have bunnies in. Also you could try Holbrook Animal Rescue in Horsham or Helen/The Duchess, she's in Surrey :)

Most rescues have loads more rabbits than are ever advertised online so calling in or phoning them is a good idea.

Back