• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doggies out a walk today

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
took my camera with me to try me new lens :love:
_MG_0160.jpg

_MG_0182.jpg

_MG_0205.jpg

_MG_0214.jpg

_MG_0215.jpg

wee edit
_MG_0215BW.jpg

Lovely photos as usual, they are both gorgeous.

What is the silver collar around Ambers neck?

Thank you :D

its a prong collar, as she was getting soooo soo strong so our trainer at dog class suggested trying this as many people have found them a god send & I have too :D

:love::love::love: awww i thought you only had amber is the other doggie yours too? :love:

yeah he is my newest addition to my zoo :love:, we rescued him from a "breeder" he was in a state :(, full of worms & was skin & bone, we think he has also been beaten up as he was hand shy & would cower & wee the floor if anyone raised their voice :( but look at him now you wouldn't know it :love:

yeah he is my newest addition to my zoo :love:, we rescued him from a "breeder" he was in a state :(, full of worms & was skin & bone, we think he has also been beaten up as he was hand shy & would cower & wee the floor if anyone raised their voice :( but look at him now you wouldn't know it :love:

he looks soo healthy and happy now :D well done, both your doggies look in fantastic health :wave:

cas

They are gorgeous! Seeing a wee bit of GSD in Jasper now!

yeah he deffo has some in there, everyoen is always commenting on his huge paws :lol:

but someone has also mentioned a new zealand huntaway ? as someone we met has a collie cross newzealand huntaway and looks exactly like him :love:

I really would get rid of the prong collar. Those spikes stick into the dog's neck, causing pain and discomfort to get the dog to do what you want him to. I'd also not go to that trainer anymore if they recommend such barbaric things.

I'd suggest using a much kinder method, a padded headcollar, or half check collar. You could also use treats to get the dog to heel by your side. :)

I really would get rid of the prong collar. Those spikes stick into the dog's neck, causing pain and discomfort to get the dog to do what you want him to. I'd also not go to that trainer anymore if they recommend such barbaric things.

I'd suggest using a much kinder method, a padded headcollar, or half check collar. You could also use treats to get the dog to heel by your side. :)

does Amber really look like she is in pain ... no :?

:love::love::love: look at the size of Jasper :love::love::love: he is massive now. They are such healthy, happy dogs.

How is Jasper getting on with training? I bet he is a very bright dog if he has GSD and collie in him :shock:

:love::love::love: look at the size of Jasper :love::love::love: he is massive now. They are such healthy, happy dogs.

How is Jasper getting on with training? I bet he is a very bright dog if he has GSD and collie in him :shock:

Thank you :D, I know he is getting sooo soo big :lol:, he is a deam to train :love:, my trainer loves him & said he will be alot easier than Amber to train as he is sooooo eager to please :love:, on his first day he already got moved up a class :lol:, now he takes part in classes with dogs double his age :oops:, my trainer said the only way you can tell he is stilla pup is the way he runs as he still isn't quite co-ordinated with his legs :lol:

Back