• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie (Tuftybum) and Bubbles (Little Miss Scoff-a-lot) yesterday

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie's tufty bum:
DSCF4208.jpg

Posing with an armband: :lol:
DSCF4202.jpg

Eat all you like buffet:
DSCF4211.jpg

DSCF4212.jpg

Bubbles eating, part 1:
DSCF4226.jpg

Bubbles eating, part 2:
DSCF4224.jpg

Bubbles eating, part 3:
DSCF4221.jpg

Bubbles eating, the finale - my nasturtiums!: :roll:
DSCF4229.jpg

Alfie's bum looks a lot like Pickle's who also has the same nickname at the moment :D Bubbles just looks lovely as usual :love:

Your nasturtiums look impressive, I must have a go at planting some!

Awe :love::love::love: Bubbles looks so petite compared with Ms Daisy Heffalump! The Dudster also has a few tufty bits but I am not allowed to remove them :no:

What a lovely couple! :love:

I don't think I've seen a picture of Alfie standing up on his hind paws before. He looks particularly handsome like that. Regarding the tufty butt, it is certainly less unmanly than Spenser's skirt. :lol:

I don't think I've seen a picture of Alfie standing up on his hind paws before.

He thinks it makes him look slim. ;)

Boudicca, Alfie doesn't like me pulling his tufts out either so I just have to grab him as he runs past.

Shelley, Bubbles has the grumpiest face but she's actually very sweet. :love:

Debster, the nasturtiums are very easy to grow - if I can do it, a monkey could. :oops::lol::lol: The bottom of it's looking quite sorry for itself because it keeps getting nibbled. :roll:

:lol: Great pics!

I have grown loads of nasturtiums this year, but Lady Jane does not approve of them :shock: And I've yet to give any to The Boys as I'm paranoid abut gassy tummies. They had them fine last year, but haven't had any since the autumn, so it will be like introducing a new food....

awww :love: why are the nasturitiums sunbathing on the sunbed :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Vicki's right - it's supposedly to keep them away from the munchkins but it doesn't work all the time. :roll::lol::lol::lol:

Blackberry, I didn't intend for them to be eating them just yet...... but they chewed through the netting I had round it and helped themselves. So the netting had to go and the pot goes up on the sunbed while they're out. :roll: I was thinking of sowing some more - is it too late do you think?

Back