• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm on ebay and various other sites atm..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I'm looking at 6ft hutches and runs for my two as opposed to a playhouse and run. Although it would be about the same amount, and it's unbelievable how many things I have seen that say "LARGE HUTCH" and it turns out to be 4ft. The empty hutch I have in the garden is one of those 4ft ones from Dobbies, the one with the run underneath, and someone was selling one and it had a picutre of two really big bunnies at the top :? Some of them are ridiculous.

I also went on a site and it had a section specifically for large hutches, so I clicked on it and it had, 'large hutch', 'extra large hutch', and 'giant hutch'. The 'giant hutch' was barely 4ft..

I don't understand people :roll: All about money though isn't it?
I also don't understand why it is raining (full on tipping it down) and then 10 minutes later its mega hot :? It's quite annoying. Donny doesn't know what to do with himself :lol:

EDIT: IT'S HAILING NOW!!!
EDIT part 2: It's just stopped...:shock:

Last edited:
I had this when i was looking for mine. Makes you sick, doesn't it?
How much are you looking to spend. I got my 6x3 hutch from ebay for £150; I asked a guy to make it for me. He'll make pretty much anything and will do attachable runs too. It just cost a lot to get it delivered.

I had this when i was looking for mine. Makes you sick, doesn't it?
How much are you looking to spend. I got my 6x3 hutch from ebay for £150; I asked a guy to make it for me. He'll make pretty much anything and will do attachable runs too. It just cost a lot to get it delivered.

Yeah, I don't understand how they think they are decent sizes for 2 big buns. I have found loads of really good ones :) Just need to decide between a hutch or playhouse now :roll: :lol: 'Cause even though the hutches are cheaper sometimes it is just the delivery lol :roll: :)

Think about winter time when its snowing and raining, which would you rather be cleaning out? I'd neve buy another hutch again ( unless it was to put in the shed.) Shed/play house keep you protected too when you cleaning them out :)

Think about winter time when its snowing and raining, which would you rather be cleaning out? I'd neve buy another hutch again ( unless it was to put in the shed.) Shed/play house keep you protected too when you cleaning them out :)

That is a great point :lol: Playhouse it is :D Just need them neutered now :lol:

Back