• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Supreme Petfoods customer service - 10 new bags arrived today!!!!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I use their meadow hay as a stand by in case I run out of farm hay and cannot get for more due to my pain. I have always loved the quality of it and have found it by far the greenest, sweetest smelling of the pre packed hays.

I bought ten bags about a month ago and was really shocked by the change in quality. It was brown and really fine, a bit like frizzy hair! I decided yesterday to email them and ask if they had changed anything. They sent a reply today saying they are sending me ten new bags of hay and a stamped addressed envelope to post back a sample to them.

I am so pleased, I normally complain about stuff and get fobbed off with a half hearted apology!!

Gray, if you read this, I am sorry if you have bought some and experienced the bad stuff! I feel daft for recommending it now.:oops:

Last edited:
they did exactly the same for me a couple of years ago - i had 2 bags with loads of really spikey thistles in and i used it for my piggies bedding - couldn't have them sleeping on it cos it hurt my hands!

their customer services were fab and sent me replacements.

i haven't used it for ages but a good bag of it is really enjoyed by the piggles:D

That's good service, although you'd think it would be obvious at the packing stage the hay wasn't up to standard.

I use their meadow hay as a stand by in case I run out of farm hay and cannot get for more due to my pain. I have always loved the quality of it and have found it by far the greenest, sweetest smelling of the pre packed hays.

I bought ten bags about a month ago and was really shocked by the change in quality. It was brown and really fine, a bit like frizzy hair! I decided yesterday to email them and ask if they had changed anything. They sent a reply today saying they are sending me ten new bags of hay and a stamped addressed envelope to post back a sample to them.

I am so pleased, I normally complain about stuff and get fobbed off with a half hearted apology!!

Gray, if you read this, I am sorry if you have bought some and experienced the bad stuff! I feel daft for recommending it now.:oops:

I haven't had to yet :wave:

I have 2 bags of bob martins in for emergencies right now :lol:

Thanks though :)

Ooh, that'#s good to know! Been looking for a good hay for a while! If you say it;s good I'll believe you, and to know their customer service is great is a big fat plus in my book ;)

That's really great of them to do that, I like to stick with companies who treat their customers right :D!

I've got three bags of the naff stuff, bunnies don't seem to mind it but I'm keeping it for emergencies because it's expensive.

thats great, they always seem to be efficient at replying i sent email a couple months back praising them for their feed and they sent me a lovely email of thanks back :)

My replacement hay has arrived today and is so much better than the stuff I complained about. The smell as I opened the bag was gorgeous and the buns tucked straight into some instead of ignoring it as they had been doing!

You can see the difference here;

SupremeHay.JPG

My replacement hay has arrived today and is so much better than the stuff I complained about. The smell as I opened the bag was gorgeous and the buns tucked straight into some instead of ignoring it as they had been doing!

You can see the difference here;

SupremeHay.JPG

:shock:

That's some difference!

Thats like the comparison between Bob Martin Hay (Asda) to H4P Stuff!

There's a huge difference. :shock: So nice to hear of some good customer service though, so all credit to supreme petfoods. :thumb:

:shock:

That's some difference!

Thats like the comparison between Bob Martin Hay (Asda) to H4P Stuff!

:lol::lol::lol:

That's why I like it to have on standby and why I was so upset! It is the greenest of the vacuum packed hays I have found. Thankfully my vets stock it so I can get it in an emergency.

There's a huge difference. :shock: So nice to hear of some good customer service though, so all credit to supreme petfoods. :thumb:

That's what I thought. We are all so quick to complain at bad service I thought it would be nicce to share a positive story!:wave:

Back