• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit cookies recipie?

loulabell

Warren Scout
last year some time someone posted a recipie and photos of cookies thay had made for there bunn, i wrote it down but can't find it :roll:.
i know it was crushed pellets but cant remember anything else.
does anyone know the recipie? thay looked really nice and i'd love to make them for my bun's gottya day. Thank you. X

Hugo's there has sold biscuits in the past- don't know if it's a secret recipe though?;)

sue:wave:

Thanks for the replys guys. im gonna give them a go. :) Ive booked marked the thread (did'nt think of that :roll:) X

Last edited:
I've made lots since this thread and i can give some advice - firstly, dont use an electric grinder - i've broken 3 :lol: Secondly, the weetabix and oats mix is very tasty to them and thirdly, it is addictive. I made sooooo many once i sold a lot and i sent some to a rescue too. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what temperature is best to put them in ? sorry if it already says somewhere i cant find it :lol:

what temperature is best to put them in ? sorry if it already says somewhere i cant find it :lol:

I did mine on a low heat for hours and hours and let them cool in the oven too.

I think it was about gas mark 2 or 3 - and they were in there most of the day too.

I did mine on a low heat for hours and hours and let them cool in the oven too.

I think it was about gas mark 2 or 3 - and they were in there most of the day too.

Ooops i winged it at put them in at 200 for about an hour :lol: i let them cool in oven and theyre not too bad little dark round the edges ha! onto my 2nd and 3rd flavour now and guinea pig ones :lol: i might have to try the slow low heat tomorrow when i have more time thank you! :)

haha yeh too late the whole house smells :( my mother came in told me the house smells like cat wee (the treats) and shes gone back out :lol: the guinea pig ones smell ok coz the pellets are oregano and blackcurrent :lol:

Back