• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think that my Herbie likes the Foo Fighters.

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Herbie has taken to jumping up on the sofa bed recently, this video is cute as he seems to move his ears and head to the music :)

:lol::lol::lol:

A bunny after my own heart :love: Tell him I might be seeing them on Friday if my boyfriend can get the day off work :D

A bunny after my own heart :love: Tell him I might be seeing them on Friday if my boyfriend can get the day off work :D

No i canny do that to the wee lad, he is already jealous of his mummy and daddy seeing them at T in the Park in a few weeks.

:shock: on friday???!!!

outrageous!! you MUST make sure dave makes his plane on time as i have a licky appointment with him on saturday:mrgreen:

outrageous!! you MUST make sure dave makes his plane on time as i have a licky appointment with him on saturday:mrgreen:[/QUOTE

Sorry I meant Thursday 9th, so he should get there on time unless I kidnap him and lock him in a cage in my basement :evil:

outrageous!! you MUST make sure dave makes his plane on time as i have a licky appointment with him on saturday:mrgreen:[/QUOTE

Sorry I meant Thursday 9th, so he should get there on time unless I kidnap him and lock him in a cage in my basement :evil:

i WILL track you down:evil:

(or keep him there and i'll join him:lol:)

just had to watch herbie again:love:

:lol:

i'm sure he'll be impressed when he sees herbie's moves:D

eric and es like the foo fighters too - or maybe they join in cos they think i'm binkying:oops:

:lol::lol::lol: I can just imagine them dancing along with you :lol:

VickiP: You can come and play with him too. We'll have to figure out a rota, wouldnt want to wear him out ;)

Back