• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what age

Youngest- 12 week old Buck

Oldest- 11 YEAR Old Doe -Emergency spay due to pyometra (womb infection). She did well and lived to the age of 13.5 years.

Mischa was one year old, Mini was exactly 6 months, Nutmeg when I got her (was told she was two) and Smudge 18 weeks.

eric was about 8 months old (had to wait til he was well enough).

esme was done in rescue just before she came to me so i'd say around 2 yrs old.

Donny will be done at 6 months but Poppy is still having trouble with her teeth so we're sorting that first and she's just turned 4 years old :)

Lewis was 4 months.. Lily is being done on the 17th, when she'll be a week off 4 months, she's a giant bunny though so they said it'd be ok... it does go on weight doesn't it?

i think snowball was about 5 / 6 months old.
but due to us now thinking he is older than originally thought, that's probably inaccurate.

we think bubbles is about 2 and she was only done a few weeks ago :)

Cooper was about 16ish months, Marley was 5/6 months and Dext was about the same as Marley. They all got neutered on the 25th of February this year.

Willows only 12 weeks and I'll be speying her when shes ready in September.

Back