• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for martlou and martyn t (and anyone who wants to peep)

mopsmum

Mama Doe
hi mummy and daddy, we let aunty tracey take some pics of us the other day when we were playing in the garden, she said you would be worried that we were sulking cos you have gone on holiday and no bunnies allowed. but don't worry we are having lots of fun and getting lots of cuddles :)
lots of love from rosie and ted xx

buns050.jpg

buns051.jpg

buns049.jpg

buns055.jpg

buns056.jpg

buns062.jpg

buns058.jpg

:love::love::love: I love the Mini lop! Is she Rosie?

Mini Lop is Little Ted (Theodore officially and when he is told off, which is never!:oops:). They do look like they are having fun. :wave:

Mummy and Daddy are missing you more than ever now but are so pleased you are enjoying your holiday with Mopsmum and all the other bunnies at BARC.

We will be home soon with a little bunny wrench to prise you off Aunty Tracey and Hannah!

Love,

Martyn. :love:

Hello darlings :wave:

You are looking very beautiful and I'm sure you are enjoying all your cuddles :D. Mummy and daddy are missing you loads and thinking you would love digging in all the sand :D but it's not safe for bunnies here, as bunny seems to be a Maltese speciality dish:(:(:(:(.

See you Friday :love::love::love:

Beige: Sooooo Rosie and Ted you are spending time with MY Aunty Tracey!

Big: Beige is jealous

Beige: Sooooo Rosie and Ted you are spending time with MY Aunty Tracey!

Big: Beige is jealous

Teddy: Fear not Beige, Aunty Tracey has lots of love for all bunnies. I have nearly been snuggled to death this week :shock: I am now recuperating at home. Rosie did not get as many snuggs, she is better at evading capture than I am...

Rosie: Aunty Tracey was led a merry dance trying to catch me :lol::lol::lol:

Back