• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hwello Anty Jillz (FAO honeybunny and co)

batmobile

Mama Doe
At last my final two honeybunnies have arrived, bringing my grand total of buns up to 11. I chose Lewis as I fell in love with a pic of him on here and decided I could take on another pair, so he was bonded with the short sighted, cute as a button lump of fluff, Bessie. They were eating hay within 5 minutes of getting to their new home. Here are a few pics:

Bessie taking a plunge into the box:
IMAG0320.jpg

Having an explore:
IMAG0322.jpg

I luffs hay:
IMAG0329.jpg

Mummeh, what's dis?
IMAG0325.jpg

Peepo....
IMAG0327.jpg

I adore them and Lewis will come for nose rubs when I sit in the kennel already. (as well as attacking my trouser hem). Bessie loves a nose rub too but being so short sighted she is scared by sudden movements so you have to let her come to you. I am thrilled they are here and hope to let them have some time in a run eating grass at the weekend. :love::love: thanks Jill, you've done it again!!

lovely to see pics of them Jo :love: have to admit to missing Bessie:oops:
Thank you for adopting them..they look to have a great home , give them both noserubs from mexx

Boooootiful bunnehs :love:

Thank you for giving them a great home. More pics soon please! ;):wave:

Been spending a bit of time each day with them, as I do with all the buns, and I have to say these are the quickest to accept me - even eating out of my hand already! I had to pick them up for botty checks but apart from a bit of resistance, they were fine. Took some more pics, close up, sorry to bore!

Do you finks we shudz eats that treet, Bessie?
IMAG0164.jpg

Letz me jus scanz and sees wevver me likes it...
IMAG0168.jpg

Ok, me likez it.
IMAG0163.jpg

I goze sleeps now
IMAG0170.jpg

And mees sits up heer.
IMAG0169.jpg

Ooooooh hwello Marthadoggy
IMAG0166.jpg

He really does. Only his body though,his head is fine. Which is weird as all other of mine moult on face. He's only young,so could be his first&therefore especially bonkers.

Aww lovely Bessie boo:love:
and the scruffy Lewis :lol: I'm sure he'll soon be bakc to his handsome self!
Great pics again x

Back