• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nobody told me

loppy ears

Warren Veteran
That I would have to get used to the holey clothes look before I had my bunny :lol:

I thought he was giving me snuggles today and then I discovered the holes :lol:

:lol:

I put a new fleecy blankie in Lady's cat basket, and when I looked in there I thought she'd pooped - but it was chunks of the new fleece that she'd bitten off (and made a nice lacey pattern in the blankie :lol:)

:lol: I've spotted a few little holes while ironing items, it does make me smile but wary of wearing anything I really want to keep nice around the tykes.

:lol:Julie loves to help with the laundry. I find holes as I pull the clothing out of the drier. She is fast too. I almost never see her do it but she will sneak up and jump into the laundry basket. She loves to run off with a pair of undies.

:lol:Julie loves to help with the laundry. I find holes as I pull the clothing out of the drier. She is fast too. I almost never see her do it but she will sneak up and jump into the laundry basket. She loves to run off with a pair of undies.

:lol: :love:

Yeah I'm used to finding the bunny mouth shaped holes. Sometimes its not a total hole but just a teeth bite if you get what I mean! Oh and I also have the normal rotten moths too at the mo!:roll:

Back