• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheapest place to buy an underbed storage box for litter tray..?

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
I purchased the previous one from Wilko's (was on offer for about £3), but I've had to get rid of it, as it had a crack in it! Bunnies are using a cat litter tray atm, but it's too small. Oo I'd like a pink one too :D but wouldn't have to be a specific colour.

:wave:

Mine was 5.50 from wilkinsons.
Best one i could find size wise as Charlie ate the cat litter trays

Mine was 5.50 from wilkinsons.
Best one i could find size wise as Charlie ate the cat litter trays

I think that's how the crack appeared in theirs :lol:
They were more money than that, when I looked the other day, although they didn't have a lot to choose from.. might check out another store :)

Mine was from a local cheap shop- like poundland.

Was about £3.99 - it's blue :lol all my rabbits stuff is blue and they're girls! Sorry girls! Just what they had in store!

Au Naturel have some nice bright ones in for about £6, ours has 20% off at the moment which makes it a bit cheaper:D

I got ours from Tesco, I can not remember what they cost but wasnt much. Or Focus have them too.

I'm amazed they managed to chew the wilko's ones, were they the ones with thick plastic? I had some more expensive ones made of thin plastic from Homebase and they cracked so badly, only lasted a few months :roll:

Poundstretcher 3.99 or 3 for 10.00

http://www.poundstretcher.co.uk/under-bed-box-and-lid.html?___SID=U

Big enough for two floppy buns..

photo76b.jpg

I'm amazed they managed to chew the wilko's ones, were they the ones with thick plastic? I had some more expensive ones made of thin plastic from Homebase and they cracked so badly, only lasted a few months :roll:

Yes, the little critters managed to chew a thick plastic one, they cracked the edging which made it sharp :roll:

Back