• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

very nearly PTS .........update post16

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
for biteing ...

:shock: :shock:

2011_0607JUNE20110051.jpg

2011_0607JUNE20110053.jpg

2011_0607JUNE20110052.jpg

now I know its early days ... she only arrived today ... but so far this lovely girl hasnt shown any tendecy to bite .. yes she is skitty , nervous and scared ... but so far ..thats it :shock:

thank goodness our vet receptionist passed on our number as an alternative . :shock:

Last edited:
We had the same the other day- unfortunately we are full, but the bunny in question was passed onto another rescue who had space.

I can't believe owners consider pts for that reason :(

This is a lovely girl. Does she have a name?
Hope she finds a new home soon x

:shock::shock::shock:
OMG - how can someone want to put that beautiful bunny to sleep. I know for a fact I couldn't. Evil person! :evil::evil::evil:

My Thumper, (previous rabbit I owned about 12 years ago), was a biter - in fact he was a grumpy old sod really :lol: but I never had the heart to put him to sleep.

Thank goodness for the vet receptionist! :D

Julz xxx

We had the same the other day- unfortunately we are full, but the bunny in question was passed onto another rescue who had space.

I can't believe owners consider pts for that reason :(

This is a lovely girl. Does she have a name?
Hope she finds a new home soon x

she does have a name yes ...but cant decide if we should change it .. new start ..new name ;)

Bless her heart! She is beautiful and those innocent little bunny eyes. I don't believe a word of her biting :love::love::love::love::love:

Good luck to her now. :wave:

The only time I've been bitten badly by Spenser was my own fault - I tried to intercept him when he was practising speed circuits of the run. Norty mummy. :no:

Oh poor girl, if I had a pound every time Beano bit me I'd be rich! She bites me every day but that's just her way. Best wishes with her, she's lovely :love:

This bunny is not aggressive at all ... :shock:

She is lovely and puts her head down to be fussed .
she is a bit nervous of sudden movements and panics if i try to pick her up but hasnt made even one attempt to bite .. :shock::shock:

and to think they nearly killed her :evil:

What a beautiful bun. Such gorgeous soft colours. I hope she settles well and finds a loving new home with people who understand her more.

Why would anyone have a rabbit PTS for biting :? there are always other options.

glad she's safe with you now Angie - I agree that she deserves a new name. Something beautiful. :)

We fairly often get "aggressive" rabbits handed in at my local rescue, not one of them has shown any aggression once there, as far as I can see. :roll:

Back