• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wedding photos (not mine!) and some baby wildies!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
I know you ladies (and gents) love a good nosey at photos here on RU, so here's some photos from a wedding I was at two weeks ago. I'm the ginge in the obligatory family shots :)

a5899067.jpg

cce0a371.jpg

14b6cc88.jpg

dbdbe74c.jpg

0d8bdf5f.jpg

286f8d2e.jpg

9aabcd39.jpg

And then when I sneaked outside on a phone call I saw these ...

ff384a61.jpg

e17e770d.jpg

8d11a1a9.jpg

937bed28.jpg

:love:

You are very pretty :)

And love the little bunnies! My OH gets wildies on the road to his house but they always hop away so can't take photos!

I hope it's just me, but those wildies look like they have swollen eyelids :cry:

I thought that too :( But myxi isn't necessarily fatal to wild bunnies, they need to get infected to build up resistance. The buns look quite young so perhaps this is their first infection. I hope they will be ok anyway...

Lovely pictures though! I like your dress :love:
PS. you look a little bit like Lily Cole (it's not just the hair, lol).

I thought that too :( But myxi isn't necessarily fatal to wild bunnies, they need to get infected to build up resistance. The buns look quite young so perhaps this is their first infection. I hope they will be ok anyway...

Lovely pictures though! I like your dress :love:
PS. you look a little bit like Lily Cole (it's not just the hair, lol).

I think you look a little like Abi from eastenders :wave: beautiful :love:

Those bunnies do look a bit swollen :(

Back