• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big's Birthday wish

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
For her birthday Big asked if the condo could be revamped. I gave her some money and she went off to Poundland.

This is the result, she is tickled pink.

Bigsboudoir1-1.jpg

Beige isn't too pleased.

Bigsboudoir2-1.jpg

Bigsboudoir3-1.jpg

That is beautiful Big :love:

What did Beige have for his birthday?

Big: We shared food treats for our birthdsy. The condo make over is special for me but The Mommy says Beige gets to choose the theme next time. I have previously been subjected to the bucks blanket though so I deserve this. I know Daisy will like it. I want a hammock like Lady Jane's in pink for downstairs.

Big: We shared food treats for our birthdsy. The condo make over is special for me but The Mommy says Beige gets to choose the theme next time. I have previously been subjected to the bucks blanket though so I deserve this. I know Daisy will like it. I want a hammock like Lady Jane's in pink for downstairs.

Lady Jane: I have a pink cover on my hammock now as I ate the edges of the other one. Mummy says it it more grey now, tho, as it is covered in bum fluff!:shock:

Awwww it looks lovely and girly - fit for a princess. :D No wonder Big made smelly Beige sit outside. :lol::lol::lol:

It's perfect, Big. :thumb: You would get on well with Spenser - he has two pink fleece blankies in his hutch just now - some bucks like to keep in touch with their feminine side. :angel:

Awww :) That's very nice Big :D
Mischief: my slave is going to poundland on fwiday, me finks she should get me some pink fings,she says her colour theme is blue but i is a girl and i need my pink! :evil:

Big: Every doe deserves pink

Beige:
When you're not looking I'm going to dig in that pink blanket and make holes in it.

Big: No

Beige: And I'm going to do weeings on it

Big: Noooooooo

Beige: But I'm too busy today, I'm going to think up a special story for Lily.

Back