• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which breed is your favourite ?

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
just wondered which breed is your favourite and when you diside to get another bun do you always gomfor this breed and why thanks xxx

My favourite breed has to be Continental Giant.... they are just adorable:love: they are loving and affectionate. They have so much character. There just lovely big bears:D

mine is continental giant, i have never owned one and at the minute have a netherland dwarf and a large cross breed who i love both dearly but i have always dreamed of owning a conti xxx

mini lops and netherland dwarfs, id have loved another netherland dwarf but remember how destructive rosie was as a youngster, although she grew into a lovely lady bun and the perfect house bunny with training

Dutch's :love: But especially chocolate dutch :love:
I have 2 dutches a choc and a blue
and 2 lops and broken Chin and a harlequin
I choose rabbits on personality and if I like them not on their breed
I dont neccisarily go for the friendliest bunny.
Iusually have the hard to handle bunnies that first time owners dont want as I have the time and experience to train them adn tame them.
Russell use to be a little devil now he is much easier to hold,
Amd penny wouldnt even let me go near her now so is soo loving :love:

I love lops :)

i'd love a nethie, but with the predisposition to dental problems, I could never take one on.
(would obviously provide dentals for either of my 2 if they needed them, but wouldn't take on a dental bunny / high risk of being a dental bunny on purpose because of my financial situation)

Flemish Giants.

I have one, my girl Willow. Shes only 12 weeks but I love flemish's personality and how laid back they are and how could you not love them ears...

Never really thought about this before but i would love a nethie, ive got a lop and a nethie cross at the moment but id really love one of those tiny nethies that fit in a teacup :lol:

I have only ever had frenchies & dwarf lops(one being a cashmere & one a crossbreed).My first choice would always be a french lop as they are perfect house guests & just beautiful.The breed that I have always wanted is a Tan as I think they look stunning,but may be too small for a housebun.My hubby really wants a conti.For ease in houseproofing,I think I would always go for a medium to large bun but I wouldn't say no to any bun I fell for!;)

Mini lops and Nethis for me. I think my least fav are Rex's unfortunatly :| They've never really caught my attention I'm imbaraced to say. Though I am sure they're lovely little bunnies :D

Although I don't think I'd go out and choose to rescue a particular breed, I do think that my bun Bunny is the loveliest looking bun ever. He has some Nethie in him, but I don't think he's a pure breed as his ears are a little long. So I think I have nethie leanings :love:

I love the size, shape and colour of the thrianta, I also love tan hares and rhinelanders :love:

I don't really have a favourite breed, I have a favourite colour which is chinchilla grey, but I have a rex, dutch x, dwarf lop, and 2 cross breeds and I love all the different perosonality traits of all the different breeds. If I had to pick a favourite breed I think I'd say dutch for the cheekyness of them!

Back