• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wow our park had the posters up

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
went today they had the make mine chocolate posters up, i said to nan lets hope they follow this example and stop keep breeding the rabbits, and having them in living conditions they are in, small hutches, one with a guinea pig again, after i complained, it was separated on my next visit but today was back in small hutch with it, must of been 3ft by 1ft :cry: double hutch soo ramp would mean less running space, the cage was open, but what must they feel like at night :cry:

Would it be worth writing to the Council with info about hutch sizes, conditions etc. Put 'complaint' in the title and they have to at least respond.

Good luck with trying to make a difference.

Would it be worth writing to the Council with info about hutch sizes, conditions etc. Put 'complaint' in the title and they have to at least respond.

Good luck with trying to make a difference.

I would have thought so, I'm surprised if it's public like that they aren't setting a better example, perhaps the RSPCA should give them some advice.

Back