• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm getting Lula spayed in a few weeks!!!

Trixielover

Mama Doe
:shock: Haven't booked it yet but soon will! SOOO SCARED!!!! Any advice? Things I need to get, do or use for her? :wave: :)

dont know really but am bumping for you as i need to get my Bella done as she has built an amazing nest! i am thinking about getting some vet bed...

Have somewhere comfy and warm for her afterwards maybe a towel to lie on as hay be prickly. Have a few treats in in case she doesnt want to eat at first. Maybe a heat pad on standby but dont put it anywhere she cant get away from it

Have somewhere comfy and warm for her afterwards maybe a towel to lie on as hay be prickly. Have a few treats in in case she doesnt want to eat at first. Maybe a heat pad on standby but dont put it anywhere she cant get away from it

Thank you! She doesn't really like the treats I've given her! :( She :love: curly kale though...

Thank you! She doesn't really like the treats I've given her! :( She :love: curly kale though...

Kale is ok but in small amounts as it is high in calcium. Will she eat spring greens? They are on offer in asda at the mo. Maybe a dandelion? Some grass? A few pellets? Different hays. As with all foods introduce in small amounts only

Will try her on spring greens before hand! :) Can I just pick dandelions and grass up from my garden? :wave:

As long as they dont have any chemicals on them. Not too much if she isnt used to it though. Make sure the vets give her a painkiller before she leaves too

Mine were done yesterday :wave: and I was terrified! But all went well, and its like nothing happened. They are just a bit quieter today.

Back