• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stuck in a Rut. Re. Vaccs

allie1904

Mama Doe
Buns myxi is due around the 16th July.

But we will be dropping them off at OHs MIL for 2 weeks on the 21st of July.

I'm worried that for Smudge having is vacc may bring on his snuffles although at the mo he is really well, I don't want to leave him if he is going to be needing meds and things.

Do I get the vac early so I've got enought time to give a course of ABX if it does bring on his snuffles or do I get it late when I am home?

xxx

Should be OK to get it done early yes. I got given my Roly boy and was told he had been vaccinated but I doubted it. My vet said it was fine to go ahead and vaccinate him even though we weren't 100% sure that he had been done.:)

Should be OK to get it done early yes. I got given my Roly boy and was told he had been vaccinated but I doubted it. My vet said it was fine to go ahead and vaccinate him even though we weren't 100% sure that he had been done.:)

I couldnt remember if the old vets did Castiel's myxi so we got it done again just to be sure :wave:

Back