• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The RU Bunny Update

Hessen

Banned
What are everyone's buns up to at the moment?

Rum & Raisin are both feeling very "hidey" today, I haven't see either of them all day!

Ginger is fast asleep by the office door.

Biscuit is fast asleep doing a DBF on the fleece by the litter tray.

:)

Mini and Mischa are eating hay. Mischa's just finished digging the towel out of the carrier :roll:

Being grumpy on the dining chairs. It's currently 'sleepy time', so each time I go near them I get a VERY disapproving look!

What are everyone's buns up to at the moment?

Rum & Raisin are both feeling very "hidey" today, I haven't see either of them all day!

They're obviously plotting how to take over the world, one banana at a time...

Timmy and Mimi are both snuggled in their bed under my bed having their afternoon snooze :love:

Charlotte has been dozing on the sofa with me while Max flaked out in his tunnel, but as OH has just got in they're now awake and causing trouble :love:

Twix and Star are having some freerange time in the garden and are tormenting Nigel and Lilly who are eyeballing them from their hutch (they had some time out this morning and will again a bit later!).. :lol:

Alfie is eating some hay, and Akpo is giving me evils still for taking her to the vet this morning (she had to have the dressing on her leg changed).

Will she ever forgive me? :lol:

Beano and Gordon were resting in their crate, or I think they might've moved onto the mat next to their mesh door of the shed. It has been raining so the grass is too wet for them to go outside so they're sleeping instead!

Barty is nomming away at the hay in the litter tray. Heather is putting all the fleece blankets where they should be, because I obviously didn't put them back propably after I cleaned out. :roll:

Back