• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser is a clever, cunning bunny ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... who has, yet again, manage to finish the offered treat without actually coming out from under the couch (the main point of the treat).

P6070537.jpg

:lol: Did you think he'd be fooled that easily!

:love: :love:

No, but I love to see his wee fluffy face peeking out from under there. :love: I caught him eventually, but the process was completely lacking in dignity for both of us. :roll::lol:

No, but I love to see his wee fluffy face peeking out from under there. :love: I caught him eventually, but the process was completely lacking in dignity for both of us. :roll::lol:

:lol: you need to attach the treat to a piece of string and slowly pull it towards you!

Have the same problems with Mrs and Roland...Offer Carrot Crunchers, they grab and run!!!
Buns aint daft,y'know,and Spenser is one of the cleverest,sneakiest,craftiest buns Ive ever had the fortune of drooling over!!!!!

Hello Auntie Yvette. :wave: It was nice to be under the couch again. I'm not in much now that the weather is better, and sometimes I prefer to be on the windowsill pulling leaves off the plants and rearranging the ornaments. :D

awwwww spenser :love:

i sometimes wish bella would go under the chair, as aposed to sitting on it and digging at the cushions :roll: :lol: (can you tell what she's doing right now?? little monkey!)

Hello Auntie Yvette. :wave: It was nice to be under the couch again. I'm not in much now that the weather is better, and sometimes I prefer to be on the windowsill pulling leaves off the plants and rearranging the ornaments. :D

Hello Sweet Bun!! Hope you and Mommy are both well.
Ruby the A.G does what you do on windowsills too!!! Shes learnt a new word...Gorgous!!!!
She also said "Dont talk to me like that" last night when I got cross with the cat!!!!:lol:

Back