• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Do You Call Your Buns...

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
When noone else is around? Mine are:

Timmy: Eggsy
Mimi: Moomy
Max: Coochy
Charlotte: Shishi

:oops::oops::oops:

Charlottes still may change, with the others Ive gone through a few names before getting to the ones that just seemed "right". But at the moment shes a little shishi to me :lol: Funny thing is OH has gotten into the habit of calling them by their nicknames aswell now :lol:

I know, I aint right :oops:

So come on, I cant be the only one with silly names for my buns :wave:

Mischa: mischief, my little boy and baby, oh and 'get out of the wardrobe'

Mini: beautiful, minx and most commonly MINI!!!!!

Nutmeg: Meggy, tbh she very rarely gets called anything other than Meggy or Nutmeg :oops:

Smudge: smudge face, little one

snowball becomes
"noball"
it's said in a funny voice that drops the s.
I tend to treat him like i treat lucas :oops:

Bubbles doesn't have one yet, i'm sure she will though :D

Yeh it took a couple of weeks for Charlottes to manifest itself, I think you have to get to know them first :lol:

Biscuit: Little Man (most common), Biscuit Bum Head (if he's digging), Biccy Da Bun Bun
Ginger: GingeyPops (most common), GingeyPlops, GingeyPoopyPloppyFlops, Princess.

Nenäpie, Täpläpie, fatty, squooshy, smooshy, big bum, beautiful(s), gorgeous(ness), girlies, 'good girl', 'BAD BUNNY, STOP THAT YOU LITTLE TURD', fatass, big nose, floof-face, puffball, wriggles, squishles

Or any combination of them :oops:

Jimby-

Jimbles
Bingles
Bingaling
Jim Jims
Monkey
Bing Bing
Sausage

Cookie-

Crumbles
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb Cake
Little chicken
Crumb Crumb

:oops: :oops:

I very rarely call him by his name, Hopscotch. It's usually bunny, bun bun, or trouble! e.g. what are you doing now Trouble :evil:

I call them individual daft names.......

Inca - Incs, Inca Pinka, Gazelle
Herbie - Herbmeister, Herbert, Marvin (cos OH thinks he looks like Marvin the Martian), Fuzzlebug

But i also call them joint daft names.......Boris and Borisette, Kiddywinkles and more that i canny think of

Patch - Woo, special boy
Chloe - Belly
Poppy - Pops-a-licious
Charlie - Grumpus
Snoopy - Noopy
Minky - Minxy, bug eye, oi, trouble, minky-moo
Dexter - Deck-e-ster
Jasper - Yasper (said in a really high pitched voice :oops:) or diggy monster
Isabelle - Smell
Lilly - Lils, Lilsabette

All of them also get called:
Oi, Naughty, pain in the bum, piglet and gorgeous/handsome boy/gorgeous girl

:oops:

OH thinks I am weird... nice to know I am not the only one :lol:

Poppy - Pops, Popsticle, Popstar, Popsy, Poppy woppy... :oops: :lol:

Donny - Donny wonny, Don, Donatello, DonDon... :oops::oops: :lol:

LMAO ... All in a high pitched voice.. Oh dear :oops: :shock: Haha :D :lol: :lol: But to be honest my boyfriend does it too and doesn't even realise it so it's fine lol :lol:

Back