• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie here

Hi, my name is Helen and im mum to 2 rabbits, smudge is a lop x lionhead and toffee is a french lop. They both have the whole dining room to run around in and a big dog crate for bed, food, water. They dont get locked in it they just have free roam. Looking forward to meeting other rabbit lovers. xxx

Hi

Hello guys, nice to meet you and thankyou for the welcome. I will have a go at putting some pics up. Ive had smudge for a few years so will have some of him but ive only had toffee a few days now so need to take some. Will put some on asap. xxx

Aaaw!

If you want it to display as a pic if you press the button that looks like mountains and then paste in the address the forum will show them for you :D

It's on here, just above the text box :) its the same code you paste it just put brackets round it which let's the forum know it's an image.

Thanks everyone, they are both so friendly. When i just had smudge on his own when i used to go in the dining room he used to run rings round me and do little grunting noises, i looked it up and people say he is showing you he loves you. But since we got toffee he doesnt do it anymore : ( sometimes i spot him doing it to toffee. I love watching them together. You never used to be able to pick smudge up and give him a love but now we have toffee you can. : )

Back