• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*WANTED* Mini Lop...

laurenellis_

Young Bun
Hi all, :wave:
I'm looking for a mini lop rabbit, preferably a young female (3 months - 1 year).
I have fell in love with the rabbit colour 'broken' fawn (white and fawn) so would love a little bunny that colour but I'm not really too fussed :)
I live in Essex (Canvey Island).

Thanks everyone!
Lauren.

If you look on the link webble posted, there is a rescue in Southend who usually have quite a few mini lops..... not that I've been looking or anything. :angel: :lol::lol:

Yes I have... I've been on there daily! :lol: But thank you for your reply.

This is a link to the rabbits available at the rescue I mentioned - many appear to be reserved at the moment, but if you contact them, they may well have bunnies not listed on the site.

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=4441

Ooooh, and hello from a fellow Essex person btw. :wave::wave::wave:

Thank you! It's a shame the majority of them are reserved :( I've been checking up daily to see if theres any more bunnies added. :oops:

Why hello there fellow Essex person! Hehe! :wave:

Hello! I hope you find your dream bunny in a rescue! :D

Thank you! I've been raiding the internet for rescue's in Essex. But most of them are either in Kent or quite far away :( Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking lol!

Yes I have... I've been on there daily! :lol: But thank you for your reply.

Thank you! It's a shame the majority of them are reserved :( I've been checking up daily to see if theres any more bunnies added. :oops:

Why hello there fellow Essex person! Hehe! :wave:

Thank you! I've been raiding the internet for rescue's in Essex. But most of them are either in Kent or quite far away :( Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking lol!

Distance isnt always an issue, bunny runs can be arranged :D

hellooooo:wave:

hope you find a suitable bunny:)

as mentioned, many people are more than happy to help get a rescue bunny to a good home:D

Helloooo!!! :wave:

How gorgeous is she! Thank you so much! :)

She is pretty and sounds friendly too :)

Have you tried Essex Guinea Pig, Rat and Rabbit Rescue? There are normally quite a few adverts on the Rabbit Rehome search board from them...they are in Hadleigh :)

She is pretty and sounds friendly too :)

Have you tried Essex Guinea Pig, Rat and Rabbit Rescue? There are normally quite a few adverts on the Rabbit Rehome search board from them...they are in Hadleigh :)

Yep, just had a look... Most of them are reserved though :( I've just gotta look at the right time!

Thank you for your help :D

Back