• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

latest rescue ..........update post10

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2 bunnies on their way ..

dont know what we are going to find when they get here ..:?

someone found a tipped over cardboard box .. inside was a bunny ..another one was running around the road .. :shock:

it sounds like 1 may be injured ..:(

Last edited:
Oh no I hope the one that's injured either isn't at all or isn't hurt too badly. :(Good luck catching the poor wee mite.

well ..they are here ..

somehow i expected babies ... but no ..:shock:

2 adult bucks ..and wow are they adult :shock::oops:

one is fine .:D..the other has some pretty bad wounds to his testicles so booked him in for castrating tomorrow .
on abx and painkillers for now ..poor boy :(

got some pics and will try and upload them later:)

Poor boys, i hope they find nice homes and nice wifey buns. Lots of buns on here have had wounds on their private parts :oops: do buns specifically target each other there or some thing?

Poor boys, i hope they find nice homes and nice wifey buns. Lots of buns on here have had wounds on their private parts :oops: do buns specifically target each other there or some thing?

yes, sadly they do. that's why its best to have them neutered - helps to calm the aggression and hormonal behaviour.

hope the boys are both ok xxx

Back