• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for my babies acupuncture pg 4

winnies angel

Mama Doe
Winston as you know was told 2 weeks ago that there is nothing more they can do for him his hip is damaged and to keep him comfortable well he has been having a brill time latley leaping like an idiot but sunday he has took turn for worst he has been kept in at vets as his weight has dropped and his stomach is stopping bloat they think possibly from over doing it and the pain of his hip.
please vibes urgently needed
Angel has also been kept in had dental 4 weeks ago possibly need another got really soft poop and her mouth is very sore and ulcerated
lots of vibes for my babies please they really are going through a bad time at the mo.
:(

Last edited:
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this :( sending truck loads of vibes for Winnie and Angel, please keep us updated xxx

Everyday my heart is breaking wondering whether it is the last. I feel hes holding on for his holidays 2 weeks away and I am so scared. I try not to show it infront of him but I'm losing the battle then angel is ill and that doubles my grief for she said she would not leave him alone. I wonder whether she is preparing him and herself for the final journey. 2 weeks away isn't long if thats right and I wonder whether I have gave them the best I could possibly give. The love they deserve and the promise that humans are not all bad. Have they learned enough in the few years we have had them to forgive humans for the hurt before. For the hurt that eventually will kill them that could have been prevented.
I ask am I good enough to help other animals.
I ask for the strength that tommorrow is another day but most of all I ask for hope for without it my life is over.

Everyday my heart is breaking wondering whether it is the last. I feel hes holding on for his holidays 2 weeks away and I am so scared. I try not to show it infront of him but I'm losing the battle then angel is ill and that doubles my grief for she said she would not leave him alone. I wonder whether she is preparing him and herself for the final journey. 2 weeks away isn't long if thats right and I wonder whether I have gave them the best I could possibly give. The love they deserve and the promise that humans are not all bad. Have they learned enough in the few years we have had them to forgive humans for the hurt before. For the hurt that eventually will kill them that could have been prevented.
I ask am I good enough to help other animals.
I ask for the strength that tommorrow is another day but most of all I ask for hope for without it my life is over.

Im actually in tears for you and sending oodles of vibes for Winston and Angel :cry: xxxx

Oh no, I have only just seen this :cry: That's why I asked after Winston in the PM I sent you earlier.

I am so sorry that your special boy is very poorly again :cry: I am sending millions of vibes for him xx

Winston, we are sending you strong power vibes.

Here they come .............................................................

Got them? We all hope so.

Please get better soon. xxxx

Oh no :cry: I'm so sorry. They know how much you love them, and you're doing everything you can for them. Don't give up hope. Sending lots of vibes for Winston and Angel and hugs for you xx

Back