• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aisling- 10th June- FOUND COLLAPSED AT 4AM :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have not mentioned this til now as I know there are a few people who think I am not looking after my Rabbits properly because I have 'too many crammed into my house'

I am having to take one of them to be PTS this morning----Aisling

We have been fighting a losing battle with severe gut stasis, primary cause unknown, since Saturday afternoon. *Yes she has been SEEN by a Vet throughout*

She has not eaten or poo'd for 3 days and all medical treatment has failed :cry:

Maximum pain relief (2 different analgesics) is no longer helping.

Yesterday 2 Vets examined her and advised we keep going for another 24 hours.

Anyone wanting to check on my account of this can contact the Veterinary Surgeons concerned via the link in my signature. Please dont bother sending me emails making false accusations, they will be deleted before I read them.P

Last edited:
I'm sorry Jane :(

I'm sure you did everything you could for little Aisling, no doubts about it. You certainly helped me many, many times with great advice for Tila over the last three years.

Sleep well precious one. You have many friends waiting to take care of you at the bridge.

I'm so sorry :(

I'm sure you've done everything you can, you're always fighting to keep your bunnies healthy over many different conditions.

Peaceful passing vibes for beautiful Aisling x

You shouldn't have to be defending yourself for your decision - you are the one who knows your rabbits best x

Jane I am so very sorry to read this :cry: :cry:

Those that love & respect you Jane will know that the decision to help Aisling to the bridge today is a difficult & heartbreaking decision for you & would only have been made because every avenue has been explored & there is nothing more that can be done.
It saddens me that in a time when you needed support most, you felt you couldn't seek it here due to a minorities opinion.

Sending peaceful passing vibes for Aisling
I will be thinking of you both xxx

Oh Jane :cry:
You have been through the mill with your darling buns of late.
Vibes to you & Aisling.

And to the nay sayers - I'd trust you with my buns lives & in fact often do when I ask for advice - so there!!:bunny:

Wishes for a peaceful day for you both x

I agree with the others, there must be a silly minority of people that can not see how well treated and loved your buns are. I know that it is hard, but try to ignore them and trust the majority of us who are your RU friends x

I am so sorry Jane. Wishing Aisling peace and letting you know that i think you are a fantastic bunny mummy who always does your utmost to care and look after your rabbits. I admire the way to look after your furry family and i personally cant see how anyone can fault your care for them. (((Hugs))) This hasnt been an easy time for you and i really hope you are ok xxxx

I'm so sorry - thinking of you both today:cry:

If it's the same person who sends messages could you block them or forward them to the mods and ask them to deal with it?

I'm so sorry Jane! :cry:

I can't really add anything as everyone has said exactly what I think. You know how I admire you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back