• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pesky wabbits

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I head a rumpus....went into the bedroom and they'd got FOUR loo rolls and were chasing them round and round :roll:

I couldn't be angry though, in fact it looked so fun I quite wanted to join in :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mini adores behind the toilet. Not sure why or what she thinks is there but if the bathroom door is open while they're on the landing she'll be in there!

Also we need photos of this incident ;)

Aw I should've :( I've tidied it up now! but I'm sure they'll do more ridiculous stuff soon.

Apache loves the bathroom :? I never shut the door properly cos I live alone and he always pushes it open and races in like he thinks it's full of glorious surprises. The big weirdo.

:lol:

I've had to make sure we keep the bathroom door closed at all times now, after my bunny found a gap where the pipe goes out from the toilet where he can squeeze in and no one can force him out! :roll:

Back