• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jeez

Just kids not been brought up with knowledge Jane. Such a shame. I've only seen the first one- sounds like a young girl who loves her rabbits but has no idea how to care for them and that breeding is a ridiculous idea.

Almost like battery farming for rabbits.
Second video is just awful :(
They believe they care and are doing the best for their bunnies. Small cages yikes.

Last edited:
Rex Breeding Establishments in the USA

Maybe its just me but its really annoying how its always mentioned that its in the US. Does it matter where it is? It would be like saying 'I just saw an awful driver on the road. It was an old women' Its obviously implying something, which isn't fair at all.

The poor girl doesn't know any better, its not like it is some rabbit farming business. How many people here kept their rabbits badly before they found this forum? Maybe someone should point her to RU.

Maybe its just me but its really annoying how its always mentioned that its in the US. Does it matter where it is? It would be like saying 'I just saw an awful driver on the road. It was an old women' Its obviously implying something, which isn't fair at all.

The poor girl doesn't know any better, its not like it is some rabbit farming business. How many people here kept their rabbits badly before they found this forum? Maybe someone should point her to RU.

I don't think Jane is getting at the USA :lol: She simply saying where it is, if it was in London it would say:

Rex Breeding Establishments in London :p

I do think it's terrible by the way Jane but just lack of knowlage.

It doesn't look to me that that lady/girl was handling the rabbit in the correct way! :? I'm not sure though, it's just I handle my buns in a more supported way

It doesn't look to me that that lady/girl was handling the rabbit in the correct way! :? I'm not sure though, it's just I handle my buns in a more supported way

Thats what I thought, I think in the second vid she scruffed that poor bun at first :evil:

Poor little ones :cry:

Back