• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how much does it roughly cost to neuter rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on your vet, call around and ask. They may do a discount for "bulk" neutering/spaying. On average bucks are around £50-£80, does around £80-£120.

It varies between vets mine is approx £75 for does £50 for bucks. Your vets may offer discount for a lot of buns.

They will only be able to be done following a health check however

It depends where you go, best to ask your vet for their prices.

And yes ideally get all of your rabbits done, they will be much healthier and happier :wave:

if you want to neuter all your 120, or 200, depending which of your threads I'm reading, ask a vet for discount to do them all
will keep the vet busy for a while:lol:

Its going to costa about 5000 pounds for my males :O
And probably 7000 for my females
Not including the discounts

I dont mind i have 15000 pounds separated from my personal money which i use for my rabbits

Just a thought, I would stagger the neuters over a period of time as some may need nursing afterwards, particularly the does as it is a big operation for them :wave:

I dont mind i have 15000 pounds separated from my personal money which i use for my rabbits

Don't forget to get them vaccinated against vhd and myxi whilst at the vets. VHD is annual, whereas Myxi is twice a year xx

well thats good news that u have so much cash, means you can get all those buns netured asap :wave:

Theres vaccinations too they are very important!:wave:

for 120 rabbits it would cost around £6000 for the full year as they need myxi twice a year and vhd once a year:wave:

yes, it would be a good idea to have some inside accommodation for intense nursing as somebuns really do need a lot of looking after following a big op:)

Theres vaccinations too they are very important!:wave:

for 120 rabbits it would cost around £6000 for the full year as they need myxi twice a year and vhd once a year:wave:

Depends where you live though it's £23.00 per vaccine at my vet , that's £69 per bunny each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back