• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello - Im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marissa

Banned
Hello i wanted advice
What will a bunny made out of a lionhead and french lop look like? The size?
I have tried different breeds, but never this combination
So does anyone know?
Thanks im proffesional at breeding have loads of hutches etc in my huge garden :wave:

Hi and welcome...

..not a great question to ask though! It's very pro rescue here!

I'm not sure about the combination though - someone else might pop along

I think you would be better off asking on another forum, you won't get many responses about crossing rabbits on here as most of us have rescue bunnies and don't breed. :wave:

Welcome though!

hello:)

i have no idea i'm afraid.

as already said though, this forum is primarily pro-rescue so maybe it would be better to ask on a breeding site? :)

Hello and welcome to RU. If you are asking that sort of question you arent an expert at breeding.

these two breeds are quite different sizes and could result in quite a difficult birth if the lionhead is the mother.

There are thousands of bunnies in rescue including babies. why not foster a pregnant doe for a rescue if you want babies

It doesnt matter, why is everyone telling me to go on another forum :(
Im being bullied and getting emotional .. I just joined!

Hello i wanted advice
What will a bunny made out of a lionhead and french lop look like? The size?
I have tried different breeds, but never this combination
So does anyone know?
Thanks im proffesional at breeding have loads of hutches etc in my huge garden :wave:

Hi sorry I don't have any experience of breeding, I know that I wouldn't be looking to breed a lion head and a french lop though, the sheer size difference would deter me.

I'm surprised you need to ask given your professional at breeding, some pictures of your accomodation would be interesting though, we don't very often get to see big breeder accomodation on here.

The site is primarily rescue orientated but your bound to get some tips and advice regarding caring for your rabbits, I suppose that we have rabbits as much loved pets means we might do things a bit differently :wave:

Welcome to the forum,

Abit of both- the site is anti breeding in the terms and conditions i believe, but primarily people on the forum are rescuers as there are so many rabbits in need at the moment.

No you arent we are just saying that yes this is a primarily rescue site and because of that we arent experienced in breeding and cant advise you on genetics.

Sadly we can advise on the fact that there are excess numbers of bunnies in the world and I have certainly offered you an alternative way of experiencing the pleasure of the patter of tiny paws :D

Oh
Who wants buns .. For the first 10 people i'll offer a 10 percent discount
I have more than 200 different shapes and sizes :)

Oh

If people wanted bunnies my love..we wouldn't have the overcrowding and 33,000+ rabbits in rescues.

Oh
Most people on here would get their buns from a rescue they would come neutered/ spayed and vaccinated. We dont allow advertsing of rabbits for sale on here I'm afraid

i'm sorry if its come across like that - it wasn't meant to.

many of the people on here do run rescues and have had to pick up the pieces of some horrific breeding problems - hence it is a very sensitive subject.

i'm not saying that all breeders are bad at all, i'm just suggesting that asking such questions on here would perhaps be more appropriate on a breeding forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back