• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buster keeps peeing on his blankets

shelley

Mama Doe
:wave:

Lately Buster has been peeing on his blankets and i dont know why. He always used to use his tray to pee and poo in, then he started to poo on his blankets and now he wee's on his blankets too. He is still using his tray though so i dont know why sometimes he doesnt? His blankets were sopping this morning and i hate the thought of him having to sleep on wet towls all night. Also i hate seeing him with yellow feet, it makes me feel like he's living in filth which he isnt. Any ideas?

:lol: Would he pee on his stuff if he could smell another bun in the vicinity? He has pee'd on his toys before too :?

Nutmeg used to pee on blankets so I put them inside a plastic box, one is in a dog bed and one is in a cat litter tray. Now for some reason she doesn't, I think sometimes they just take a while to realise that's not it's intended purpose. Does he have a litter tray with hay in as well as the blanket?

Back