• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumping

Depends. Sometimes it's like a call and response about danger. One bun says "hey something seems a bit iffy" the other thumps back "how bad" the first thumps back hard or soft depending on the danger level.

I think it can sometimes be a warning to rival rabbits though but it depends on the context I think.

Depends. Sometimes it's like a call and response about danger. One bun says "hey something seems a bit iffy" the other thumps back "how bad" the first thumps back hard or soft depending on the danger level.

I think it can sometimes be a warning to rival rabbits though but it depends on the context I think.

I didn't know that! :wave: :D

:shock: Never knew that! You learn something new every day! That's quite clever how they do that. :lol:

If it's your buns during bonding then Gordon thumped during the early days in bonding I think because he wasn't sure of Beano yet :)

If it's your buns during bonding then Gordon thumped during the early days in bonding I think because he wasn't sure of Beano yet :)

It's Riley. I think the girls were annoying him because he kept trying to eat hay but they would sit on the bit he was trying to eat. :lol:

Back