• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Margot Rescue UPDATE post 33

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Yet again the team work of Wilford Rabbit Refuge and Honeybunnies has rescued a bun :D

Amy pm'd me to highlight a bun on E Bay..the hutch was being sold and poor bun also unwanted from the state of the hutch Amy was concerned what would happen to bunny..I said we'd take it
So today went out

Here is the hutch :cry:

ebayh.jpg

hardly any light going into it and very small..wire on front broken..was relatively clean..sadly lady wouldn't let me have it as has someone who wants it..I explained all the reasons not to pass it on but can only hope although the lady did say she would tell her husband how cruel it was.. ..we always try to destroy prisons like this and feel sad when we can't

Anyway here is the lovely little girl who had been living in it
She is now named Margot Honeybunny :love:

" Hello "
Margot.jpg

and another..she seems nice natured

margota.jpg

Being given away as taken on " for the kids " who have lost interest, mum is scared of her and they have just got a staffie pup ...sadly all stereotypical:cry:

Last edited:
That is not a hutch :shock:, I might have accidently fell on that and smashed it to bits

I am glad you rescued the bunny

She's beautiful Jill.

I can't believe that was ever marketed as a 'hutch' :cry:

So glad she has you now, well done Amy for picking up on this :wave:

That is not a hutch :shock:, I might have accidently fell on that and smashed it to bits

I am glad you rescued the bunny
We try our best..and to be fair to the lady she did listen to all the reasons why it was bad and said she hadn't realised rabbits needed so much..the hutch had been given to her with the rabbit

Can't belive you can actually call that a hutch :( Glad bun is with you, she's very pretty :love:

Some people are disgusting! Poor bun. She's stunning :love::love:

Some people dont know, the lady said she never knew rabbits needed so much.
I wouldnt have known a 3 ft hutch isnt enough without this forum, I dont think I would be disgusting I would think Im doing the best for my rabbit :?

Thank you so much for taking her in Jill. I'm so glad she's safe. You're a star! :D

Judging by the manky hutch, I thought the resident was going to be an elderly bun, but she looks quite a youngish girly

sadly yet another case of misinformation/lack of knowledge . :(

realy hope no one puts another bun in there :(

she is beautiful ..and i love the name :D

OMG - I can't believe anyone can think that is suitable accomodation for any living thing other than perhaps insects or something.

That poor little thing shut in there, it really must have felt like hell - she is adorable :love:

An update

firstly Margot has been vet checked and had her mxyi..she is lovely very easy to handle..so far!!

Secondly..the "hutch"..you will all be pleased to know I rang the woman to tell her the bun had been checked..and asked to take the hutch again......I am collecting it tomorrow lunchtime and will put pics of it on here as I smash it :D

Back