• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Estelle, my wonderful bunny........

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
When I adopted Estelle from Windwhistle two years ago, Alice said that Estelle only looked on us human beings as bearers of food. Also a complex bunny................too right there!!!

Estelle is my beautiful blue eyed white bunny. I absolutely adore her but, she never really lets me get to know her! A dark horse.....or dark bunny.

When Ambrose (RIP), was bonded with her, she watched and copied him. Gaining confidence, still wary of folk.
During the few weeks on her own after Ambrose's death, she became quite independent and a stronger character.
Once Frankie arrived she was a right little madam. Poor little chap. She was such a changed character. Only to be expected I suppose.

Now she is settled with Frankie, she is happy to watch and copy him. He is getting to be a real cheeky chappie!:lol::lol: She is back to watching and copying again like she did with Ambrose.

It never fails to amaze me how the dynamics of bunny relationships can change.

Estelle, you chunky monkey..................I luvs you lots. xxxxx

And of course Frankie. xxxxx

When I adopted Estelle from Windwhistle two years ago, Alice said that Estelle only looked on us human beings as bearers of food. Also a complex bunny................too right there!!!

Estelle is my beautiful blue eyed white bunny. I absolutely adore her but, she never really lets me get to know her! A dark horse.....or dark bunny.

When Ambrose (RIP), was bonded with her, she watched and copied him. Gaining confidence, still wary of folk.
During the few weeks on her own after Ambrose's death, she became quite independent and a stronger character.
Once Frankie arrived she was a right little madam. Poor little chap. She was such a changed character. Only to be expected I suppose.

Now she is settled with Frankie, she is happy to watch and copy him. He is getting to be a real cheeky chappie!:lol::lol: She is back to watching and copying again like she did with Ambrose.

It never fails to amaze me how the dynamics of bunny relationships can change.

Estelle, you chunky monkey..................I luvs you lots. xxxxx

And of course Frankie. xxxxx

Thats nice and I agree pics would be good :wave:

Back